Tuesday 23 March 2010

Great lesson

Cara came to give us our lesson today. Having weekly lessons has been the best thing I've ever done with Saffy. It's helped us no end. I was wondering whether she'd start to drop down into an outline like she was doing yesterday but needn't have worried. After warming up and a little bit of persuasion she dropped down nicely. She doesn't hold it for long at the moment but still the fact that she's dropping her head at all is a huge achievement for us. Cara even got us attempting it in trot! Oh my god I haven't had a work out that hard in years!!! It was such hard work. I need to be firmer with my legs whilst maintaining the contact so I'm constantly working her into the bridle. I managed to get it right a good few times which I was very pleased with but I did feel a bit like I was going to die :) She feels so lovely when she drops down. I can't wait until we're getting it more consistantly. She'll look amazing!

Managed to book Barry to take us to Urmston show too which is a relief. Should save us some money. Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment